Groenkloof Woods Retirement Village
Groenkloof Woods is connected to Groenkloof George via an underground tunnel which can be used as a walkway or for golf cars. The physical link gives expression of the design that each village will form an integral part of the larger Groenkloof George development area and more specifically the Care Unit on the Groenkloof George premises.
More Attributes of Groenkloof Woods include:
- Between Saasveld and Kraaibosch, considered a relative safe suburb.
- North facing slope ensuring sunlight and warmth in homes.
- Care units are already fully operational.
- Low maintenance architecture makes for affordable stable levies.
- Beautiful scenic area for leisurely walks.
- Close to the Garden Route Mall.
- Great service delivery from one of the best Municipalities in the country.
The construction of houses will commence middle 2017.
Please contact us to secure your home in this pristine development.