Assisted Living Flats
Forty nine bachelor apartments mainly house our residents with the preference of some assistance with daily living. These units are available on a life right basis. The apartments are under the direct supervision and control of Southern Healthcare, the healthcare provider of the village. The mission is to keep residents fully independent for as long as possible, however the following services are provided:
- Three meals per day, with your choice of eating in the restaurant or in the comfort of your own home (lunch included, breakfast and supper optional).
- 24-hour supervision.
- Minor medical supervision, such as assistance with medication.
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, grooming, eating).
- Housekeeping and laundry.
- Transportation options available.
- Health and exercise programs.
- Social, cultural and educational activities.
- Gated security community, and emergency call system.
- Intercom system between assisted living unit and frail care unit.
- Access to lounge and community centre consisting of library/sitting room, braai facilities, etc.