The Groenkloof George Retirement Village
George Assisted Living Apartments
Seventy-five bachelor and 1 bedroom apartments was completed in 2017. These units are available on a life right basis. The George Assisted living apartments are under the direct supervision and control of Garden Route Healthcare, the healthcare provider of Groenkloof George.
Our aim is to keep residents fully independent for as long as possible, however the following services will be provided:
- Three meals per day, with your choice of eating in the restaurant or in the comfort of your own home (lunch included in apartment levies, breakfast and supper optional at an additional cost).
- 24-hour supervision.
- Minor medical supervision, such as assistance with medication.
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, grooming, eating).
- Housekeeping and laundry.
- Transportation options available.
- Health and exercise programs.
- Social, cultural and educational activities.
- Gated security community, and emergency call system.
- Intercom system between assisted living apartment and the care unit.
- Access to lounge and community facilities.