Garden Route Retirement
We believe that living in the Southern Cape provides many advantages, especially for retirees. Some of the most spectacular attributes of retiring in the Garden Route are:
- The beauty of nature in the Garden Route.
- The dynamics of an area with mountains, the ocean, rivers, forest, semi-desert, rural living, shopping malls and an airport all within 1 hour’s drive.
- The relative safety of the area.
- High quality medical facilities.
- A climate considered among the most moderate and healthiest in the world.
- World renowned golf courses.
We provide you a choice of six Garden Route retirement villages. The greater Groenkloof George development is located in Kraaibosch on the eastern side of George in close proximity to the Garden Route Mall. Groenkloof Great Brak and Groenkloof Reebok are located in the Great Brak River area which is between Mossel bay and George and considered a peaceful town with lots of character.
Click on the relevant logo to see more detail regarding our villages in George, Reebok or Great Brak River.