Garden Route Retirement, The Best
We believe the Southern Cape provides unbeatable qualities to its people, especially for retirees. Some of the most spectacular attributes to Garden Route Retirement are:
- The non-stop beauty of the Garden Route.
- The dynamics of an area with mountains, the ocean, rivers, forest, semi-desert, rural living, shopping malls and an airport
all within 1 hour’s drive.
- The relative safety of the area.
- High quality medical facilities.
- A climate considered among the most moderate and healthiest in the world.
- World renowned golf courses.
We provide you a choice of six Garden Route retirement villages. The greater Groenkloof George development is located in Kraaibosch on the eastern side of George in close proximity to the Garden Route Mall. Groenkloof Great Brak and Groenkloof Reebok are located in the Great Brak area which is between Mosselbay and George and considered a peaceful town with lots of character.
Click on the relevant logo to see more detail regarding our villages in George, Reebok or Great Brak River.