The vision of Groenkloof Retirement Villages is to provide secure quality homes for senior citizens inside financially sound, self-sustainable, low maintenance security villages of the highest standard. For senior citizens this means peace of mind during a time in their lives when it is most important.
Groenkloof’s goal is to establish a group of retirement villages in the Garden Route. This associated group will be stronger than each stand alone village because of the collective bargaining power and created synergies of the associated group of niche villages for the elderly.
Why Groenkloof and not any other Retirement Village?
We believe that our commitment to continually strive for excellence in care, coupled with more than 12 years experience in caring for the Groenkloof family, gives us an edge, which you can experience when you visit a Groenkloof Retirement Village and speak to the residents.
We believe that Groenkloof is among the best retirement destinations in this area, because of our proven track record of:
- Quality modern Care Units with excellent frail care and Sub-Acute services.
- Well planned layouts of developments and houses, as well as high quality construction.
- Low stable levies and healthy Home Owners Association balance sheets.
- Happy positive residents, you are welcome to speak to them when you visit us.
Thirdly, for those not living in the Garden Route
Our area is ideal for retirement, not only because of the beauty and dynamics of this spectacular coastal area which are more widely narrated in “The area” section, but also because of the attributes most important to retired individuals, which we believe are:
- Relative safety of the area.
- High quality medical facilities e.g. George Medi-Clinic, George public hospital and Life BayView private hospital, Mossel Bay .
- A climate considered among the most moderate and healthiest in the world.