Groenkloof Glen Retirement Village
Groenkloof Glen Retirement Village is a neighbour of Groenkloof Village, separated by the Groenkloof Avenue road.
Groenkloof Glen residents have access to the Groenkloof George Care Unit, the flagship of the Groenkloof group. The Care Unit provides care for step down (rehabilitating) patients, Frail Care patients, Assisted Living residents as well as clinic and day-care visitors. Groenkloof Glen residents therefore pay a Care Unit levy to receive the benefits from the Groenkloof George Care Unit.
Benefits to Groenkloof Glen residents include:
- 24/7 Emergency medical response from the Care Unit.
- Free clinic visits for basic medical services e.g. blood pressure and diabetic testing.
- Availability of care services (Medication, Wound care, Bathing) at additional cost.
- Preferential discounted admittance to frail care.
- The added benefit to be a resident of Groenkloof is that you will also have preferential access to our Groenkloof Great Brak River Care Unit, if needed.
Excellence in care is our vision – please see our Care section to get information regarding our care approach, care facilities and services provided.